Keep Visiting For All Type Educational Updates


Join Our Whatsapp Group to Get Latest Updates... : Click Here

Join Our Facebook Page to Get Latest Updates... : Click Here

Join Our Telegram Group to Get Latest Updates... : Click Here

Search This Website

Monday, 22 November 2021

Your work / central employees will get a bumper benefit in this month's salary, see how much the salary will increase in the calculation.

Your work / central employees will get a bumper benefit in this month's salary, see how much the salary will increase in the calculation.



After an increase of 3%, the inflation allowance has gone up to 31%. The salary of central employees has been increased once again.

Good news for central employees

3% increase in inflation allowance

Bumper celery will rise in November.


There is good news for central employees. Employees' salaries are set to rise this month. In fact, after a 28% increase in DA, the inflation allowance has once again been increased by 3%. According to the finance ministry, from October, employees will get a total of 31 per cent inflation allowance with a 3% increase in DA. That means November's salary will increase.

Significantly, after a long wait, the central government has increased the dearness allowance of employees from 17 per cent to 28 per cent. Then another increase of 3% DA was made. Since then the total DA has gone up to 31%.



31% inflation allowance
Employees' inflation allowance has gone up to 31% before it was 28%. Now there will be a bumper increase in employees ’November salaries. Employees ’salaries this month will come with a 3% increase in DA. How much will the salary of employees increase with 31% DA as compared to 28% DA?

Calculation at 31% DA
After a 3% increase in the inflation allowance, the total DA is 31%. The total annual allowance will now be Rs 66,960 on a basic salary of Rs 18,000. But when it comes to distance, the annual increase in salary will be Rs 6,480.



  

Calculation on at least basic salary
  • Basic Salary of Employee - Rs. 18000
  • New inflation allowance (31%) - Rs. 5580 / month
  • Expensive Allowance so far (28%) - Rs. 5040 / month
  • How much inflation allowance- 5580-5040 = 540 rupees / month
  • Increase in annual salary - 540 X 12 = Rs. 6,480

Calculation on maximum basic salary
  • Basic Salary of Employee - Rs. 56900
  • New Inflation Allowance (31%) - Rs.17639 / month
  • Expensive Allowance so far (28%) - Rs. 15932 / month
  • How much increased allowance - 17639-15932 = Rs. 1,707 / month
  • Increase in annual salary - Rs. 1,707 X12 = Rs. 20,484


To Get Fast Updates Join our Group : Whatsapp | Facebook | Telegram


To Get Fast Updates Download our Apps:Android|iOS|Telegram

Join Our Newsletter

Get All The Latest Updates Delivered Straight Into Your Inbox For Free!

Categories

10TH (165) 12th Pass (172) 7TH PAY (3) Aanganwadi (1) ADMISSION (11) AGRI JOBS (50) AIR FORCE (14) All India Requirement (140) Amul (1) ANSWER KEY (52) Any Graduate (339) APPLICATION (2) Apprentice (4) ARMY (26) AROGHYA (1) ASSAM RIFLES (1) Bank Jobs (168) BHEL (3) BSF (4) BSNL (3) CA / ICWA (95) CALL LETTER (91) CCC (2) Coronavirus – COVID19 (88) COV (1) CRPF (2) DAIRY JOBS (14) DGVCL JOBS (6) Doctor (108) E BOOK (1) E-NEWS PAPER (1) Education (18) ELECTION 2019 (1) EMPLOYMENT NEWS (1) EMRI (1) Engineering Jobs (565) EXAM PAPER (6) Forest (11) GATE (1) GENERAL (11) GERC (1) GNFC (3) Govt-Scheme (22) Gpsc (63) GPSSB (20) Graduate (169) GSCSCL (2) GSEB (14) GSECL (3) GSRTC (35) GSSSB (58) GTU (5) Gujarat Tourism (2) GUJCET (4) GWSSB (6) High Court Of Gujarat (39) IIM (1) IIT (1) INDIAN COAST GUARD (5) INDIAN POST (11) INFORMATION (87) IOCL Jobs (16) IPL (2) IT Jobs (142) ITBP (1) ITI (158) KELAVNIDHAM (1) LIC (9) LLB Job (70) MAHITI (47) MASTER DEGREE (20) MBA (100) MGVCL JOBS (10) Mobile Application (3) Municipal Corporation (52) NAGARPALIKA (1) NAVODAYA (3) NAVY (18) NEWS (481) OJAS (4) OLD PAPERS (5) ONGC (14) ONLINE-SERVICE (10) PARIPATRA (31) PGVCL Jobs (4) Pharmacy (18) PHD (13) POLICE (44) Post Graduate (67) Railway Jobs (62) RELIANCE (1) RESULT (127) ROZGAAR SAMACHAR (10) RPF (8) RTE EDUCATION (3) SCHOLARSHIP (1) SEB (5) SPIPA (3) STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION (18) std 1 to 12 Education (4) STUDY MATERIAL (20) SYLLABUS (14) TAT / HTAT (2) TATA (1) TEACHERS JOB (29) TECHNOLOGY (1) TET / HTAT (12) UGVCL (10) Upsc (23) Veterinary (4) Yojnao (10)

Our Followers

Popular Posts

Facilities / Cabinet Minister Purnesh Modi's announcement, air ambulance service will start in Gujarat, see how much fare will be charged

Facilities / Cabinet Minister Purnesh Modi's announcement, air ambulance service will start in Gujarat, see how much fare will be charge...